Thank you so much for visiting out website! You, as a person that is considering our animals, products, and brand, means more to us than you realize. There are a few things you should know as your browse our website!
1. If there are improvements that you think we should change please go to the Contact Us link and let us know!
2. Our website is updated all the time usually at least once per week, if not more, but there may be up to a 48HR delay in individual animals that might have been sold.
3. All of our photos are of the exact animal for sale unless otherwise stated in the description
4. Anything with a red *NEW* sticker attached to the corner of the image means it was uploaded in the last 30 days, this sticker auto removes after 30 days.
5. Please remember to input your postal code when you send in the inquiry for a live animal ship quote
6. Although we usually respond to inquiries and ship quotes within 24hrs, sometimes it could take us up to 3 days and rural areas that require unique shipping may take us up to 5 days to respond in detail but rest assured we will always respond! Inquiries that come in on weekends tend to take an extra day or two to respond. Please be patient with us as we work through our many inquiries!
7. Lastly, please know that we care very much about the animals we sell and we reserve the right to refuse the sale of any animal if we see necessary. We will do everything in our power to make sure that you receive a healthy animal but we also depend on you to know what you want and to have the right equipment ready. Please do not be shy to ask as many questions as you need.
Know exactly what you want? Jump right in and shop for all your reptile feeder needs! We got you covered!
I have been going to All Reptiles for a while, since it opened with Chuck. Now with Karen and her staff, they are such wonderful people. Always willing to help out no matter the issue with the animals. Kind, friendly staff and of course the best employee of all Soleil. I truly enjoy my weekly trips in. Whether it's for feeders, hides or bedding; prices are competitive which is fine, I would rather be somewhere where me as a customer is appreciated then go somewhere and pay cheap prices but lose out on the customer experience.
All Reptiles separates itself from all other pet stores in the care, knowledge, and passion Karen and her staff have for all reptile species and their needs. Shortly after moving to the GTA, I became a reptile owner and found that chain pet stores fell short of my needs and expectations. I found All Reptile after doing some research, and am happy to remain a loyal customer today, more than two years later. I would highly recommend the store to anyone that has reptiles; Karen and her staff can answer any question you have, make great recommendations, and have provided outstanding care through their boarding program to my reptile. They are hands down the best at what they do in the GTA.