Updates and Notices
Our store hours have been updated:
Monday-Friday Operational Hours: 10am - 8pm
Saturday-Sunday Operational Hours: 11am - 6pm
NEW! Buy Online and Pick Up Curbside
We’re here so you can get the supplies you need, safely.
Here’s how it works:
- Order your favourite supplies with Buy Online – Pick Up In Store
- When your order is ready, we’ll send you an email that it is ready for pick up
- YOU MUST WAIT FOR THE PICK UP NOTICE BEFORE YOU COME
- When you arrive, call our store and we will bring your order to the blue pick up basket at the front of our shop.
How do I buy live animals?
We are allowing one person in at a time for animal pick ups only. We can not allow browsing in store at this time so we ask that you either know exactly what you want or have it narrowed down to 2 or 3 choices to see in person. We must keep the animal viewing down to about 5minutes so if you have questions please phone in or send an email! Please remember that you can also view all our animals on our website and our livestock is current and updated 95% of the time! And we ship live animals all year round!
Are all products eligible for curbside pick up?
Most are but not everything. Eligibility for curbside pick up depends on the store’s inventory and product assortment. If you have products in your order that we can not fulfil, we will email you and let you know and be given options.
What if I can not find what I want on the website?
We have many items in the store that are not on the website, please call or email us for these items and we will walk you through the purchase.
When do I pick up my order?
YOU MUST WAIT FOR THE PICK UP NOTICE BEFORE YOU COME. Items that are in stock can usually be picked up the same or next day. If your order was placed near store closing or when the store is closed we will likely not get to it until the next business day. Once your order is ready, we will send you a 'Ready for Pick Up' email. Please do not come unless you have been notified that it is ready.
Where do I go and what do I bring with me to the store?
Park outside our store and call us. You will need to verify your name and phone number and we will bring your products and drop it into the Curbside Pickup basket in front of the store. If you purcahsed a live animal then you will need to provide proof of ID and it must match your credit card that you used to make the purcahse.
How do I buy live and frozen feed?
Due to the delicate nature and unpredictable inventory of live and frozen feed, we can not automate this on our website and we can not take preorders. To ensure consistent high quality of feed, all feeder orders must be prepared for you when you are here and not ahead of time.
How it works:
- Call or email the store with your feed order. We will do the order with you over the phone or email. We will take payment by credit card over the phone or etransfer for those without credit cards. Receipts will be emailed to you if you do not want a physical receipt. We can also allow one person in at a time for debit tap payment but there is no browsing in store, we must have your order ahead of time.
- When you arrive outside the store, call us and verify your identity.
- We will then pack your order and bring it to the curbside pick up basket in front of the store.
- You can also come to the store in person and do the order with us at our front door for cash payment.
FEEDER STOCK UPDATE
We continue to do our best to manage inventory and challenging supply chain problems throughout Covid-19. We have transitioned into a day to day status that we are working very hard to maintain as much consistency as possible. The majority of our feeder supply has returned to normal with a few exceptions.
Superworms - 1000 lots will not be available until further notice. Maximum 500 per customer.
Hornworms - Back in stock everyday except for Sundays and Thursdays
Live Rats - Pinkies and Fuzzies are generally in very short supply, we may impose limits per customer
Frozen Rats - Stock slowly returning to normal. Limits have been lifted except for mediums and larges.
As always, we can not put holds on any of our feeders to be fair to all of our customers. We highly recommend calling us ahead of time to do a status check on stock before coming and only call 1-2 hours ahead as inventory status changes by the hour everyday.
DRY STOCK UPDATE
We are pleased inform you that we see a slow and steady return to normal on dry stock availability. However, we are still struggling with some longer than normal wait times for products due to a backlog at the manufacturing level which is out of our control. Please be patient, we will give you as much information as possible about your purchases and orders.