|Can Be Shipped||Yes|
- PAM can not be sprayed directly on animal and avoid breathing in the formula as you use it.
- Remove animal and water dish away from enclosure.
- Spray PAM liberally all over the enclosure and surrounding area
- Let the PAM dry before placing animal back
- It is recommened that you rinse the animal with warm tap water before placing back into the enclosure.
- PAM residue will remain effective for up to one month without retreatment. If mites are still visible after one month, then repeat process until mites are gone.
- All infested animals must be kept in quarantine until mites are gone.
If these directions are followed then the mites will be gone assuming that you do not come in contact with other reptiles that are also infected. Mites will travel on clothes, furniture, carpet, etc... the same as bed bugs, lice or fleas do. It is very important to be thorough! Always rememeber to fully inspect your animal at the time of purchase whether you are buying from a petstore, a friend, an expo, or a stranger on the Internet.